Orders and Shipping
Below you will find information on shipping within the UK and overseas.
When are orders processed?
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday the same day. Orders placed after 12pm will be processed the following working day.
How much is UK postage?
UK Standard (Royal Mail Tracked 48) - FREE no minimum order
Royal Mail Tracked 48 aims to deliver your parcel in 2 to 3 working days.
UK Next Working Day (DPD Local) - £4.95
DPD Local aims to deliver your parcel the next working day and includes full online tracking so you can monitor the parcels progress. Please note...
- Orders placed before 12pm Monday to Friday will be delivered next working day
- Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday, will be processed on Monday and delivered on Tuesday
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday, will be processed on Monday and delivered on Tuesday
- Orders placed on a bank holiday weekend will be processed on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday
How much is overseas postage?
- Europe (DHL International): £19.95
- Rest of the World (DHL International): £20.00
When will I receive my goods outside of the UK?
- Europe: 3-5 business days
- Rest of the World: 5-10 business days
How will I know if my order has been accepted?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order.
How will I know when my order has been dispatched?
You will receive a confirmation e-email with your tracking number once your order is processed.
How do I return or exchange my order?
Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more details.
Will I have to pay any duties or taxes on my order?
You will be liable for all import duties, customs and taxes levied by the country your order is being shipped to. These will be due at the point of or after delivery. We are not liable for these charges. If you are unsure of the charges please contact your local customs office to find out more information.